Re: [MiNT] Ctrl+Alt+Q deactivated

19 sep 2010 kl. 14.38 skrev Helmut Karlowski:

> So it's best as it is now.
>
> I mean: what's the problem in typing C-A-F,A-Q? If someone finds this inconvenient, I cannot help.

Well, even if I agree with you on this particular matter, a touch of humbleness wouldn't hurt.

Somehow it feels like changes are no longer proposed, evaluated, approved and implemented. They're just implemented - and everyone has to accept it. If anyone disagrees - tough luck - it's already in CVS.

No offense, it's just my impression of the current development flow. I'm not sure I'm 100% comfortable with it.

-- PeP