[MiNT] 1.17 startup & shutdown issues

Hi,
I finally download and update my MiNT to v1.17 from trunk-21092010.tar.bz2.
The update was easy as per previous version & I configured it to my usual
environment.
Within 30 mins or thereabouts, I was up & running with new MiNT 1.17 & XaAES
0.999.

I just checked a few things.

Startup >
1. All my normal stuff - toswin (from this trunk), taskbar, bubble, boxkite,
cops seems to be running.
2. Mintsett.acc however does not run, error = -66
I check compendium -66 = invalid program load format... huh? I check my hdd
later.

Shutdown > this is the main issue
1. Shutdown from Teradesk gives an exception error & exits to XaAES.
2. Only way is to reboot from XaAES task manager.
3. However, it does not shutdown properly & looks hang.
4. I do hardware reset.... and I need to do fsck on my ext2 partition on next
startup :-(
5. I think this is already reported in bug#179.

I created an account in sparemint bugtracker.
But Teradesk is not tracked by it. So I post here the errors.
Hope it's fine, pls don't flame me.
Sorry if it's already reported.... too many threads to read :-)

My hardware = standard Falcon 030 @ 16MHz, 14MB ST ram, no cpu/bus speeder,
800x600x16 VI.

rgds
WongCK