Re: [MiNT] Launcher

Am Montag, den 13.09.2010, 12:19 +0200 schrieb Peter Slegg

> The ttp dialogue opens, I hit return, a window opens with a
> black work area and then it closes again.

Then you can send me the verbose log to my email address...

Btw. instead of trying to compile Highwire with gcc 4 you could try to
compile netsurf. Highwire is also PureC compatible, and that's good
because that makes it possible to compile highwire with an stock-falcon.

If you change so much declaration etc. - PureC will probably fail to
build Highwire. If you are able to compile the framebuffer version of
NetSurf that would be an good addition to the project. There are some
pitfalls during compilation, but it's mostly straight-forward. :)

Greets,