[MiNT] VDI vst_height

Hello everybody,

this is not an question related to freemint, but I think it fits here,
because it's an question about fvdi...

When I call vst_height on my MegaST system, it recognizes all pixel
heights. I mean, it scales exactly to the pixel size that I deliver. It
works with and without NVDI. Of course the font isn't that clear as when I
set it to the available heights: 6,8,10 ( I don't know exactly if these
values are correct, but I mean the official heights that the font
"offers"...).

But when I call vst_height within fvdi / aranym environment, it seems to
round the passed value to the next "official" available height.

Example:
When I pass 40 as Text height to my MegaST it gives me really big (scaled)
characters :)
But when I pass 40 to the aranym system, it is the same as when I pass 14...

Can anybody tell something about this? It seems fvdi isn't supporting font
scaling... , or is there something I'm missing within my code?

I talking about using the system font... no other font involved.

Thanks for reading & greets,