Re: [MiNT] Redraw bug in current trunk

On 09/15/2010 03:30 PM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

>> If this theory is correct I should be able to reproduce this problem with
>> other apps that has a infoline. I will try this tonight.
>
> And please also try with
>
> standard_font_point=9

The bug is gone when this is set. So it's almost certainly related.

I could only reproduce this bug with qed. qed also happens to use the
REPOSED-stuff implemented by Ozk. I suggest that you look into this. It
looks like something is not correctly initialized until a resize or move
is performed.

Jo Even