Re: [MiNT] Ctrl+Alt+Q deactivated

Am 19.09.2010 14:14, schrieb Peter Persson:
19 sep 2010 kl. 14.09 skrev Stefan Niestegge:

With EasyMiNT (XaAES started through init) it in fact was a "restart XaAES" .
Sure it can be done from Taskmanager. But a single key-combo is more convenient, imho.

I'd welcome to to see same behaviour again, too.
Ok, this explains why I sometimes accidentally manage to quit every app and shut down the AES while typing.

Unless someone implements a confirmation dialog, I'd prefer it if this function was disabled or at least optional.

-- PeP

You press CTRL+ALT+Q accidently while typing? Wow.
But iirc this was the reason for Helmut to deactivate that hotkey, too.

Stefan