Re: [MiNT] 1.17 startup & shutdown issues

WongCK wrote:

> =0A=0ABINGO !=0AYes, there was no stops at all when I did a REBOOT from Tas=
> k manager. =0AGoes all the way till the part where ask for key press (new M=

Ok. The cache-saving was not present in 1.16.

There is a comment:

    /*
     * Ozk: We switch off instruction, data and branch caches (where available)
     *  while the VDI accesses the hardware. This fixes 'black-screen'
     *  problems on Hades with Nova VDI.
     */

So I think I'll commit the version without cache-saving (open and close
wk) to my branch. Would be nice if everybody would test it to see if
shutdown works, esp. the above mentioned systems.

-Helmut