[MiNT] compile problem

Hi,

I was trying to compile abc2m2ps-5.9.16 for a sparemint rpm package but it failed with the following message:

make: ../mintlib/malloc.c:187: __free: Assertion `s == r\' failed

Because I already compiled abcm2ps-5.9.15 some time ago succesfully (rpm packages are waiting to be approved in sparemint/incoming/ on atariforge) I tried again, but now also this version failed with the same error message.

I then remembered that somewhere between abcm2ps 5.9.15 and 5.9.16 I have updated my mintlib. So I guess the new mintlib introduced a problem here ?

--

Martin