Re: [MiNT] [MiNT]pd,was: WIkI- GEM=ROM

Am 17.09.2010, 23:21 Uhr, schrieb m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net>:

If you really want to patch PureDebug this DOC maybe helps:
http://nic-nac-project.org/~monokrom/monochrom.net/atari/docs/pd_patch.txt

that's a document about patching PD to work with STING.

I've already tried to patch pd with several solutions by several people, none of them did improve things noticeably.

And as I already mentioned, I'm quite happy now with pd under XaAES, the only remaining issue is you cannot launch another prog from the debugged prog - at exit of this, pd thinks its child has exited, that's something with a systemvector that's jumped to on exit and pd does not check who exited or similar.

It ends up getting an internal exception, and cannot be killed.

Does your patch solve this?

--
Helmut Karlowski