Re: [MiNT] Ctrl+Alt+Q deactivated

Am 21.09.2010, 21:42 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

It works from taskman now!

Cool :) So you handle the alert from within dispatch_shutdown()? You

I'd like to ;) But currently it only works from inside the taskmanager.

might want to apply this patch to k_keybd then:

When I do it from k_keybd (or dispatch_shutdown called from it) it also works but there is no keyboard (surprise!). The problem is: The alert needs keyboard, but when control is still in k_keybd you cannot enter keyboard into the alert. So something like post_event should be done. That's currently too much effort for me.

Short form: XaAES cannot use itself :-)

The alert from the taskmanager is not really a great gain.

If $SDMASTER is set to point to an executable file, this program is
launched when Ctrl+Alt+Q is pressed. If $SDMASTER isn't defined,
shutdown is done immediately.

Ok. With the alert :-)

--
Helmut Karlowski