Re: [MiNT] mp and shutdown

On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 20:08:52 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 09.10.2010, 19:53 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:
>
> > No, the same happens with me (and it has always been like that).
>
> Just curious... What does this shutdown.app do? I wrote my own, which just
> calls Shutdown(arg) and this works always without problems.

It dispalys 3 buttons allowing to reset, restart or shutdown the computer
(it is defined under the sdmaster entry into the config file).
In fact, it used to with 1.15.12, but since then it never has been to work
properly anymore : warm and cold start both resulted in a cold start, and
all 3 actions that lasted very short under 1.15.12 are very long. But that
was with mp off.
If I use taskmanager features, cold and warm start still result in cold
start, but they are very fast, just as shutdown - say 3 to 5 seconds against
more than 10 when using shutdown.app -.

J.-Luc