Re: [MiNT] Cookies

Hi Peter,

> A bug that has remained hidden for 10 years. This is why I want to
> investigate it properly and not hide it with a quick fix.

Because it seems it was a bug in one of the TSR programs and not in
the Mint kernel itself you must identify which of your TSR's dont
handle a full cooky jar.

There a several ways to do this. For example you can create a full
cooky jar with extra space behind it and check one TST by one if
the cooky jar wae overwritten.

But i expect, the chance to fix this program was not very high. You
need the source code or someone who still continue to develop this
software. A more easy way was to increase your cooky jar before the
start of all other TSR's.

Best regards
Michael