Re: [MiNT] Xaaes 0.998/0.999 and CTCPI/Radeon

Didier MEQUIGNON wrote:

 OK, this is the result with NVDI:
 - When I open the system/log window I see AESSYS: received signal 8(ignored)

This is FPE. It is also new to ignore FPE, and not terminate, I saw this
in opnwk with fvdi I think.

 - I clic on a '+' 14 x this line again
 - When I move the slider to the left: idem but all works always. No Freeze.
 When this window is closed, no more message.
 I see that gignal 8 is zero divide, Why there are just zero divide in
 this thread ?

You tell me! ;-)

Is it possible to tell weather the /0 comes from VDI or AES?

It's inside the VDI accel routines, the cliping line function can get a delta x or y nul and produce divide by 0. Oups. Sure if the handler has just a rte... It's fixed.

 > Else no abnormal call of the VDI, the seems problem is fixed.

So if there would be no message, it would be normal behavior?

Yes.

I guess the /0 is ignored by default in MiNT anyway, isn't it?

Yes like TOS and MagiC.

I'll change it to only write it into the bootlog, not on console, ok?

Like you want.

Regards,

Didier.

--