Re: [MiNT] MiNT and Litchi

Hi,

>> The FTP-client "Litchi" worked good with MiNT 1.16.3 (EasyMiNT), but since i use MiNT ( 1.17.0 beta beta beta ;-) ),
>> Litchi don't start anymore.
>> Just an errormessage "Pathname not found" appears. I know that this is not very expressive,
>> but the author don't work with (for) Atarysystems anymore, so can please anybody fix this?

> I've never used Litchi before but I was able to use it to download from Kurobox.
>
> I installed it on a FAT partition and dragged the file into my ramdisk
> without any error message.
>
> Peter

This is really strange, do you use a Falcon?

I found out more:

- It works good on Aranym/Ubuntu.
- in all three versions (uk, fr and de), this and other errormessages are in german.
- i downloaded the archive again, installed it on FAT-, VFAT- and ext2 partition,
  removed my old litchi.cnf, but it's still the same.
- Tried to start Litchi from TosWin, XaAES, Desktop (TeraDesk, Thing), tested all the "program start
  options" from TeraDesk.

Like i said before, it works correct with MiNT 1.16.3, so what happened? What else can i test?

Thanks,
Lars