Re: [MiNT] MiNT and Litchi

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:31:56 , Lars Schmidbauer <latzmaster@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,

Hello,

> i posted this some months ago, but nobody could help. So i try again...
>
> The FTP-client "Litchi" worked good with MiNT 1.16.3 (EasyMiNT), but since i use MiNT ( 1.17.0 beta beta beta ;-) ),
> Litchi don't start anymore.

Which release do you run ?
Here, with Trunk from 02/11/2010, Litchi (it's 1.1H) launches with no problem.

> Just an errormessage "Pathname not found" appears. I know that this is not very expressive,
> but the author don't work with (for) Atarysystems anymore, so can please anybody fix this?
>
> The sources (GFA) are available at http://ptonthat.perso.neuf.fr/files/litchi11h_dev.zip
>
> Sure i know how to use bash/ftp, but it would be nice if Litchi could work again.

I like Pierre's software very much, but I had to revert to aFTP because Litchi
used to hang if a connection were open with no traffic for a while.
And because it takes very long to open the window of the distant host.
And because Pierre won't try to fix a "MiNT related" bug, as he only
knows TOS and MagiC!, so it might happen unuseable soon or later under MiNT.

Regards,

J.-Luc