Re: [MiNT] Newsie

Eero Tamminen wrote:
Hi,

On Monday 15 November 2010, Peter Slegg wrote:

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 15:34:50 , Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>
It seems to be going ok but I need to find defs or replacements for things like FA_SUBDIR and FILEINFO

I am struggling to find out about the structure FILEINFO which
may have come from Lattice/Pure C, dos.h perhaps.

Any ideas what to use as a replacement ?

AHCC:
	http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers/

is supposed to be PureC compatible.  Its tos.h defines FA_SUBDIR, but
none of its headers seemed to have definition for FILEINFO.

FILEINFO is not anything existing in Pure C headers or libraries.
So it is not known to AHCC either.

When porting Pure C programs one must consider the following:

The project might have used altered Pure C headers that have not been
preserved in the source distribution.

The language version (C89) can cause many problems with compilers
that only know newer language versions like C99.

AHCC supports only C89 plus // comments and the type _Bool.

Pure C uses a slightly non standard approach to macro expansion.
I noticed this a long time ago, I cant remember quite exactly what
the deviation was. It might have to do with nested macro expansion.
Anyway, I had to adapt AHCC.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers