Re: [MiNT] release ?

On 2 November 2010 10:18, Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk> wrote:

> How's the bugs folks ?

I've just installed trunk from 05.10.2010 and I still have the qed bug
with the work area of windows being flipped by a few pixels (see the
screenshot here: http://users.skynet.be/jflemaire/files/snap000.jpg).

Also worth noting is the value of  '-1' in the above screenshot. This
value refers to a widow that was created and opened with a value of 0
in X coordinate. It looks like a later wind_get(WF_WORKXYWH, ...) call
reports an X coordinate of -1. Might be a bug from my side, though.

As for the docs, the current state is a massive improvement over the
previous releases. I even discovered an official Atari doc in HYP
format that I didn't know about!

Cheers,
JFL
--