Re: [MiNT] Fw: release ?

Am 17.11.2010, 15:40 Uhr, schrieb WongCK <wongck68@yahoo.com>:

I tried both trunk & helmut 16112010... no, unfortunately they don't work.

Yes - I expected that, after I committed my patch I found it would not work (see below).

When I use my cursor_home program, I see that helmut branch does additional
cursor homes, but I think they came too late.

True. So I'll add a home at start-up, this would be the same as your program does.

Like you said, Mint is the one handling the closing of the apps not Xaaes unless
done from the task manager.

I always wondered why the home does not arrive, but now it's quite clear.

--
Helmut Karlowski