Re: [MiNT] Fileselector

Am 24.11.2010, 18:44 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

Just some thoughts..

Would it be possible to reduce the height of the fileselector
so that it doens't fill almost the full height of the screen ?

Yes.

Also, can it be made a window instead of a modal dialogue ? I can
understand that it should block the app that opened it but it would
be nice if it didn't block everything. I guess this is quite tricky
to implement.

I think it's a window, but when the application calls BEG_UPDATE, it blocks. It does not block if not. I tried to force unblocking (for qed) with no success.

Lastly, could a home icon be added so that we can quickly jump to the
users home folder ?

Yes.

--
Helmut Karlowski