Re: [MiNT] Uploaded the following packages to SpareMiNT incoming....

Hmmmm....

I did not get that error when I installed on my fresh setup, guess I must have hosed something already.

I see you already found the answer. I'm going to uninstall/reinstall them once my Falcon finishes with OpenSSH RPMs and see what it does and then look into fixing the problem.

Thanks!

Keith