Re: [MiNT] Christmas release ?? :-)

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 14:26:04 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Peter Slegg wrote:
>
> > I am editing code saving it, running make in bash and then switching
> > to the Thing window to double-click the .app
> >
> > Quiet often I can see that more than one window has the top-window
> > colouring.
>
> What happens if you then top a really untopped window? Do all previously
> "topped" windows untop or just one of them?

I just managed to get Highwire and MyMail indicated as the top window.

1. Click in an open Thing folder and there is no response
2. clicked on the Thing desktop and the Thing folders come to the
top but MyMail and HW also stay highlighted as top windows, behind
the others.

3. Clicked in this MyMail window and MyMail comes back to the top.
Thing folders, correctly, change to greyed out.

Regards,

Peter