Re: [MiNT] XaAES + toolbar behavior

On Sat, 2010-12-11 at 23:01 +0100, Peter Persson wrote:

> Graf_watchbox() modifies the given state of a specified object
> depending on whether the pointer is within the bounds of the object or
> outside the bounds of the object as long as the left mouse button is
> held down.
> I guess it works that way under normal conditions, but I have a very
> strong feeling it doesn't work that way when used in window toolbar.

Not really an answer to your question, but... graf_watchbox doesn't take
the window rectangle list into consideration. So if the object you're
manipulating is partially covered by another window, graf_watchbox will
leave droppings. There is atleast one replacement for graf_watchbox that
respects the window rectangle list graf_wwatchbox IIRC.

Jo Even