Re: [MiNT] Idea for boot sequence

Peter Slegg wrote:

> Yes it would, there would be a much greater possibility of getting
> back into Mint-XaAES and being able to fix it.
>
> People seem to be happy with having hack their way out of non-booting
> situations. I was just suggesting a simple change that would make it
> infinitely more user friendly if/when it goes wrong.

The XaAES-not-found issue and others could be solved by having a second
INIT as fallback in case the original terminates with error.

So copy a CLI along with some utils on C: and do:

GEM=xaloader
INIT=C:/sh

or whatever. Just an idea.

I don't like the current behavior to just halt when something is wrong.

-Helmut