Re: [MiNT] Keyboard repeat bug

Alan Hourihane wrote:
I've not looked at this code yet, but maybe the kernel should just reset
the IKBD before continuing.

It is not about IKBD itself... it is about EmuTOS (or TOS) system timer. Since MiNT completely replaces the keyboard handler, EmuTOS is not informed the key has been released so its keyboard repeat routine continues to be called infinitely.

My workaround was to simulate a key release at MiNT startup to stop EmuTOS key repeat before changing the keyboard vectors.

--
Vincent Rivière