Re: [MiNT] Alert shortcuts

On Mon, 2011-01-03 at 21:50 +0000, Peter Slegg wrote:

> Is that marked on you physical keyboard ?

No, I have a TT keyboard connected to my Milan. In the dark ages when I
was still struggling with the PS/2-keyboard I couldn't pay much
attention to the labels on the keys as they were mostly misleading.

> > This is the risk with Alt keytables. Perhaps XaAES can
> > check the Alt-table to rule out occupied combinations sometime in the
> > future?
>
> I have seen Ctrl-Q/q misbehave, often with QED.

Have you seen this recently? Sounds like the Raw/Cooked-issue which was
fixed some months ago.

Jo Even