Re: [MiNT] Easymint filesystem checks

On Thu, 2011-01-13 at 18:37 -0500, Jeff Mitchell wrote:

> 	To be 'unix flavored', maybe hand it an app on the commandline
> that it woudl then 'map over' the drive-set; or really, a unixy way of
> doing it would be a tool to return a list of devices, and another tool
> that maps it over a third tool.. but not sure you want all those nested
> processes and shells firing off on a TOS-machine, so maybe the first

"unix flavored" is exactly what I *don't* want. EasyMiNT is pretty "unix
flavored", and I guess a lot of people like that. I just want something
dead simple that doesn't need to load a shell and then interpret a
script just to determine which filesystems to check at boot-up.

> flavour woudl be the way to go .. 'fs-check FSTYPE FSCHECK', with example
> being 'fs-check ext2 e2fsck' :P

Go ahead, it shouldn't be difficult :) Could be useful if you want to
specify in mint.cnf which type of filesystems to check.

Jo Even