Re: [MiNT] zDesk desktop sources available

 Le 10/01/2011 00:56, Jo Even Skarstein a écrit :
On Sun, 2011-01-09 at 22:34 +0100, Jean-François Lemaire wrote:

I forgot to add that the zView codecs are needed to run the desktop (at least
mem.ldg and jpg.ldg for the background image).
My experience with LDG on MiNT is not good. Software that use it tends
to be very unstable, I don't know if this is because of LDG or because
of the quality of the software that use it.

My own software are not instable, Kronos use very intensively theim and work on so many system that I think if there was a problem I could see it. LDG TSR is not very good, just remove it if installed, software doesn't need it to work. MyAES (if some said it is not stable this is absolutly not link to LDG! write an AES is quite more difficult to write than a classical software) and Inshape 3 too Zview is quite stable too except it can't work in protected mode under XaAES or other AES this is absolutly not link to LDG but to VA_PROTOCOL I think this was fixed in Windom, it need so to be recompil.
Jo Even

Olivier