Re: [MiNT] zTask Bug or maybe even kernel bug, or is it my fault?

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 9:07 PM, Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-01-13 at 10:22 +0100, m0n0 wrote:
>> > Is it possible to allow iconify without widow widgets, just icon (no
>> > title bars or buttons)?
>>
>> Probably not. The window which receives the WM_ICONIFY message is
>> completly free on how to behave when it gets that message! :)
>
> Yes, but the window is not iconified until the application does so. The
> only problem with omitting the widgets from an iconified window is how
> to move it when there's no widgets.
>
> Jo Even

that could be an issue. In the meantime, anyone using iconify that way
(from a setting) would probably not be moving them (cos they had set
up positioning for there system).

A possible solution: XaAES menu item: Iconify as Icon Only (or
something similar). That would get around the problem of how to move
them in the mean time (just switches the window widgets off, etc).

Paul