Re: [MiNT] Correct CVS repo addresses in Wiki?

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 6:37 AM, Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering about the CVS repository addresses given here:
>        http://wiki.sparemint.org/index.php/Other_projects
>
> Are they correct?

They were at one point, but Johan did mention moving fVDI

> For example I thought Aranym CVS was here:
>        http://cvs.aranym.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/aranym/
>
> And fVDI seems to be also in same place:
>        http://cvs.aranym.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/fvdi/
>

>        - Eero

It should not be an issue to test for fVDI cvs, it is not large repo
(sorry I can not do it atm)

then may diff (or similar) to see which one is most uptodate

or better still email Johan for his answer (or ask on ARAnyM dev list)

ARAnyM has Official public repo (with point releases) on SF

But the actual development repo is different (the address I have is
not on aranym.org, but maybe the same server)

Paul