Re: [MiNT] XaAES multi-language help needed

Am 11.01.2011, 18:27 Uhr, schrieb Thomas Jürges <thomas@sokrates.homelinux.net>:

On 2011-01-11 10:03, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
There will be a new config:

keyboards = <key>, table-list> (max. 4)

Cool!  What was wrong with "keytable[s]"?  I mean, "keyboards" is not
the proper description for what it configures.  It configures the

I used keyboards because that's the folder-name in the mktbl-dir.
Should this be changed? What do others think?

keytable that gets used, not the keyboard in front of me.  But that
would be cool, too. :)

Yes: The labels should fit the table! I'll see what I can do ...

So this means that in the near future I will be able to use any keyboard
mapping for which a keytable is available and which I have configured in
the appropriate configuration variable?  Did we already settle on how to
cycle through them?  I must somehow lost track. :|

It was your proposal: cycle through the list with that Ctrl-Alt-key.

--
Helmut Karlowski