Re: [MiNT] Alert shortcuts

Am 03.01.2011, 22:37 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

On Mon, 2011-01-03 at 22:29 +0100, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

Compiled with pure-c (replaced gem.h by aes.h) - Alt-e,e,E,Alt-E all work.
XaAES from 29.12. Did not change anything for long here.

My mistake! I have a Milan - it has € on Alt+e... I have not noticed

That was my second thought, but I thought this cannot be ;-)

It's time for you to use the €!

this before. This is the risk with Alt keytables. Perhaps XaAES can
check the Alt-table to rule out occupied combinations sometime in the
future?

How? What happens on an eiffel-keyboard?

--
Helmut Karlowski