[MiNT] GCC 4.5.2 RPMs for SpareMiNT

http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/jan2011/

Almost no testing, but the 2 binary RPM's installed fine on my Falcon.

I will try to upload them into SpareMiNT incoming, hopefully, tomorrow.

Once again, these were cross compiled on my Yellow Dog Linux PS3 and then massaged to remove any RPM4 dependencies that are lacking in RPM3. I *think* I got the MD5 fixed which might have been what was killing the SpareMiNT update script.

I'll be out on travel for work next week, and who knows what after that, so I figured I would push these out now before they ended up sitting for weeks/months (my current schedule for work is such a mess......).

Keith