Re: [MiNT] ScummVm

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 20:37:24 , Patrice Mandin <mandin.patrice@orange.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> As a follow up to the discussion about scummvm issues from some days
> ago, I wrote this article, trying to explain what is happening, from my
> point of view:
> http://pmandin.atari.org/dotclear/index.php?2011/02/11/279

Thanks Patrice. It was me that asked about sound support in Scumm.
It doesn't crash here, there just isn't any sound output, otherwise
it works perfectly.

I don't know much about the Atari or Mint sound system (or others
for that matter). I gather Linux uses some sort of sound server
like PulseAudio or Alsa and I only know about that because it is giving
me problems with Skype on Ubuntu.

Peter