Re: [MiNT] almost there..... Newbie trying to compile Mint v1.17...

Thanks Mikro for confirming my understanding of that makefile.
I will just comment it.
I am sure it will compile now.... till the next error LOL.

I think it ought to be fixed, else some newbie like me will choke trying.

Sorry for not posting the error log previously.
here is the error log:
Personally, I have -Werror in my working copy disabled as it produces such errors as you have mentioned. Either gcc4 fails or gcc2 fails, we can see commits which fix one or another but it's still broken ;) Just comment it out.