Re: [MiNT] New RPMS (curl, libjpeg, hermes, libiconv, libfreetype2)

This is why I am somewhat against this method.  Other systems use different architectures....

We use pkg-ver.m68kmint.rpm.

I would package complete different packages built for different architectures like..

pkg-ver.m68mint.rpm, pkg-ver.m5475mint.rpm, pkg-ver.m68060mint.rpm, etc.  That way any incidental binaries will run on the platform.  I would be ok with multilib if there was a common minimum but 68000 stuff can't run on coldfire without a software emulation which makes this approach broken to me.

But, we can also do a hybrid of this approach and create both setups.

Thanks,
Mark