[MiNT] making use of the math libs and m68020-60...

Hello there...

I was trying to compile netsurf with the -m68020-60 flag, but it results in many _math_function_xy multiple definition errors during linking...

Most of the libs I use where compiled with older libm/gcc - that one which didn't include the fixes that where discussed here recently... Do they need an update?

I played around a little bit with different libm installations (old fdlibm, pml, new fdlibm... ) but it didn't worked.

I also tried to switch back to -m68000 but there is something annoying - sometimes calculations have the wrong results... I guess I have to do an compiler cache cleanup or something like that ;)

Is there any info on how to prefent the multiple definition stuff with -m68020-60?