Re: [MiNT] GRAFX2 2.2 atari port [beta]

Paweł Góralski wrote:
It cannot be used in the GEM window, because mouse isn't handled properly.

I have tried on ARAnyM and EasyMiNT, the about box is displayed in window but everything hangs, I have to reboot.

Same thing using ARAnyM and TOS 4.04 only.

EmuTOS does not support resolution switching yet, so the display is trashed. But I can see things changing when I move the mouse, something is alive.

Using Hatari and TOS 4.04, I can move the mouse and draw things. But the display is very buggy, even the mouse movement is not smooth.

So there are sill severe bugs, but this looks very promising.

Go ahead !

Vincent