Re: [MiNT] GRAFX2 2.2 atari port [beta]

Grafx is 256 colour pixel painter this is the only restriction. Of course it is supposed to load 24/32 bit images, but it converts them to 256 colours. Maybe I will add XIMG it in 2.3wip branch if I will have some time. ATM Grafx 2.3wip compiles, but fileselector freezes machine, so if I will fix it I will release new version for testing. The other things seem to work.

Anyway my changes went to official GRAFX2 SVN trunk, so anyone now can compile it. Makefile is patched for cross compiler, but adding FreeMiNT platform would be easy (adding ifdef in platform list for FreeMiNT and settings from ATARICROSS option would do the trick). I didn't add it yet, because I haven't working gcc environment under MiNT and couldn't test it.

Regards,
Pawel
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Pawe=C5=82 G=C3=B3ralski
n;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:G=C3=B3ralski;Pawe=C5=82
email;internet:pawel.goralski@nokturnal.pl
version:2.1
end:vcard