Re: [MiNT] Fwd: TeraDesk v4.03

Hello,

Dne 27.1.2011 03:14, Paul Wratt napsal(a):
If people want to look at doing language resources for Teradesk, that
would be probably go down well too

There are already a few available: German, French, Russian, and Greek

I translated the RSC to Czech last year.
I used Resource Master and had problems with some elements.
After I edited them (not changing their length) Teradesk crashed trying display a dialog with that element.

FYI: the new setting for Teradesk allow top&  left offsets for
beginning of icon placement:
deskicons=
{
	xoff=2
	yoff=25
	icon=
	{
Just place xoff=, and yoff= inside the deskicons= section of
TERADESK.INF. The above examples are good for MyAES with mini desk
menu bar

Sounds good.

Best Regards,

Bohdan Milar