[MiNT] New RPMS (curl, libjpeg, hermes, libiconv, libfreetype2)

Hello,

I created new RPM's of the following packages, mostly because they didn't include multi arch libs:

Hermes-1.3.3-1
libiconv-1.13.1-2
freetype-2.3.12-1
libjpeg-8b-3
libcurl/curl-7.21.4

You can download the files here:
http://nic-nac-project.org/~monokrom/monochrom.net/atari/ports/?C=M;O=D

curl misses not much, but some authentication protocols and ssh support... the last is probably not hard to add, just install libssh and add the prober --with-libssh=/path/to/lib to the configure script - but I was to lazy, anyway =)

It could also be tuned, like gziping the man pages,...

Greets,