Re: [MiNT] gcc 4.5.2 and binutils 2.21 available for m68k

They are target libraries, theoretically they should be strictly identical between native and cross builds.
Arrrgh, what a shame. It's great someone checks my results. Luckily, bug wasn't in the build process itself but in 'strip' invocation -- I used '-x' (remove non-global symbols) but I didn't realize the right option for libs is ... no option at all. So for those who already downloaded / installed package:

find /usr -name '*.a' -exec strip {} \; (there fair chance it will release a few megs from other libs on your disk with no harm done ;-)

... for the rest I upload new archives tomorrow. Thanks for the catch!

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org