Re: [MiNT] RGF Sources / GBubble Sources Released

on 2/4/11 5:03 AM, m0n0 wrote:

>  Hello all,
>
>  thanks to RGF Software & Arthur ( forum.atari-home.de ) for releasing
>  all the Atari (GFA) Sources of the RGF tools/apps:

Your statement is misleading, download several archives and none of them
contained source code.  It appears only a "select" few do.

>  http://downloads.atari-home.de/RGF.SOFTWARE/
>
>  I'm mainly writing this to the list because it contains the source for
>  GBubble - an GFA version of BubbleGem.
>  I know that some people here said BubbleGem isn't MiNT compatible, so
>  maybe GBubble is. If not, here is another chance to fix problems :)
>
>  The sources also contain LUNA Text editor - a powerfull Text-Editor,
>  which is sadly not working with MiNT, at least not with my system.

RGF was a magic user, most of his stuff suffers from magic-isms for lack of
a better term.

--
Lonny Pursell    http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/