Re: [MiNT] Newbie trying to compile Mint v1.17

I think you need:

Latest MiNTLib, BinUtils, FDLibM or PML, MiNTBin RPMs from SpareMiNT.

I'm sitting on Hotel wireless, so this is a quick reply. Could also look in archives. I did post a newer 4.5.2 RPM (not up to Vincent's patch though) in my webspace, and you can also browse around it and see what you find:

http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/

The feb2011 directory has those GCC rpms.

Hope this is some help.

Keith