Re: [MiNT] libpng 1.51?

Am Mi, 9.03.2011, 07:19 schrieb PaweAA* GA^3ralski:
> You can put -DPNG_NO_SETJMP in ./configure. It worked fine with libpng
> 1.4.44.  But I'm not sure, what will be the results(I haven't tested it
> at all). I think that there were some changes in libPNG>=1.3 that are
> causing this behaviour. libpng 1.2.44 works fine without this define.

yes, thanks for the info, already thought about that, but it looks like
setjmp is needed for read support... anyway, maybe I had not looked at it
correctly. :) I will try that if there is no other way :)

libpng 1.2.44 compiles, it doesn't uses the longjmp / setjmp wrappers
which where introduced later, they are broken for freemint. However, when
I linked against 1.2.44 I got crashes,.... recompiling 1.2.40 works
perfectly. Therefore I'm fine with it... But when the time comes, I will
try the -E switch, of course :)

--
Greets,
Ole