Re: [MiNT] libpng 1.51?

On 08.03.2011 23:49, Vincent Rivière wrote:

When there is trouble like this, use "gcc -E" to see the processed output. Basically, use the exact same command line than compiling, remove "-c -o foo.o" and use "-E" instead. Then redirect the output somewhere. You should see what is wrong.
I just did that and then I tried to replace the occurrence of longjmp within png.h with siglongjmp - don't ask why ;) That work's.... it compiles cleanly. It passes the simple tests (but bus errors with the full test...) somehow png.h is able to make longjmp disappear...

It also works ok for NetSurf, but netsurf has __STRICT_ANSI__ + __USE_BSD (somehow, somewhere, maybe not even intentionally) which results in no declaration of siglongjmp ... ( but that is used within the png.h that is also included by NetSurf)

So I patched NetSurf a little:
#ifdef __STRICT_ANSI__
#undef __STRICT_ANSI__
#include <setjmp.h>
#define __STRICT_ANSI__
#endif

It work's, but somehow I think that people want to be able to use libpng with the usual longjmp....

To be honest I don't understand what is the problem, I just see that png.h is able to make longjmp disappear, but siglongjmp is still around...

So, it looks like I will build an 1.2.40 rpm...

Greets,