Re: [MiNT] MiNT on Firebee

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
It still choked on a "oriw 0x0700,sr" in mint/arch/asm_spl.h

Oh, I see I had already patched that one :-[

Sometimes, I patch some FreeMiNT assembler files for ColdFire, as I did for EmuTOS. This is currently experimental and untested, but now I have a quite good picture of what should be done, and we have a reference kernel more or less running on FireTOS (for regression tests). I think I will review and test my current patches and send them here, even if the whole work is not finished. The most important thing is to avoid introducing regressions.
This will take some time.

--
Vincent Rivière