[MiNT] XaAES, some very simple dual-screen support?

Hi,

We've implemented dual-screen into the SuperVidel graphics card for the CT60. Demo video is here:
http://files.dhs.nu/mpeg/Good_2_B_Evil_%28Sommarhack_2011_invitro%29.mp3

As you can see in the demo, centered AES objects end up in the middle, right where you really don't want them to end up :)
I believe an easy solution for this could be to add a parameter to xaaes.cnf which changes how centering of objects is calculated (i.e. X-coordinate is divided by too, allowing the object to be centered on the leftmost screen).

I could probably implement some patch for this myself, but then again others knows the source code much better than me and could maybe give me a hint or too about it.

Comments?

-- PeP