Re: [MiNT] trunk 1-18-cur

On Sat, 09 Apr 2011 22:25:50 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 09.04.2011, 22:19 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:
>
> >> Try my build:
> >>
> >> http://home.arcor.de/zabruder/atari/system/xaaes060.km.gz
> >>
> > That version booted but I got a several s-magic crashes.
>
> What are s-magic crashes?

I had hoped it might mean something, the errors were something
like S?Magic. I had a couple of them with that km but not seen
them since. I am getting stuff like this though:

pid 129 (zcontrol) In changedrv() called from terminate, invalid
fd/cwd

Can I make a request, I assume it is xaloader that looks for the
km. If it doesn't find the correct km it just says "Press any key
to continue" but doesn't do anything.

Could it be made to start mint/bin/sh ?  I think the kernel tries
to start this in some failure modes and then defaults to the internal
shell.

Regards,

Peter