Re: [MiNT] 1-18

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 21:35:38 , Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:02:29 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> > Peter Slegg wrote:
> >
> > > I have just downloaded and installed the trunk 1-18-cur
> > >
> > > The build seems to be working now, no white screen and the 'x' to
> > > enter shell works fine. Thanks.
> > >
> > > Some issues with applications.
> > >
> > > 1. Photoline does not start
> >
> > Runs on TT and aranym.
> >
> > > 2. Texel starts but dies when a file is opened.
> >
> > Also works (demo).
> >
> > > 3. Zweather did not start
> >
> > Don't have it.
> >
> > More info would be nice. Does the version from me work?
> >
> > -Helmut
> >

> Something odd has happened to my set-up. I am using 1-17-0 but
> I can't open any Texel files. Texel starts but closes as soon
> as it opens a file.
>
> I've no idea what can be different.
>
> Regards,
> Peter

My brain is clearing from a bout of flu and I worked out what was
causing this.

A couple of weeks ago I moved fpu__2m.prg from the mint.cnf to the
AUTO folder so that it would work on the other programmes that are
loaded before Mint.

Alas it seems that Mint destroys fpu__2m which is unfortunate.

Should it be run twice, once before mint and once from mint.cnf
or do you think that just the latter is enough, like I used to have it ?

Regards,

Peter