Re: [MiNT] LDG vs. SLB vs. custom OVL-thingies

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 22:48:22 , Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:

> On Sun, 2011-04-10 at 22:43 +0200, Jean-François Lemaire wrote:
>
> > CAB uses offscreen bitmaps? First time I hear this. Anyway, any app can
>
> Yes, to display animated GIFs. I specifically remember this because
> there was a problem with the offscreen bitmaps in Nova VDI which caused
> the VDI to eat RAM when CAB displayed animated GIFs.
>
> > I could get offscreen bitmaps semi-working by running Enhancer.prg alongs
> ide
> > fVDI but the result was horrible (with ARAnyM). A clear indication that t
> he
> > issue resides in fVDI, not the driver.
>
> I will try Enhancer on the Firebee. Could be interesting :D
>
> Jo Even

I downloaded zView a couple of years ago with a view to looking
at the code to see if I could get it to step through images in a
folder.

I never got very far though. Trying a quick make doesn't get very
far for me:

bash-2.05a# make
m68k-atari-mint-gcc  -m68020-60 -m68881 -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -Wshadow -I/home/zorro/cross-tools/include   -c -o pdf/util/gmem.o pdf/util/gmem.c
In file included from pdf/util/gmem.c:1:0:
pdf/util/../../general.h:31:22: fatal error: scancode.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [pdf/util/gmem.o] Error 1

It looks like I am missing stuff.

Regards,